|Born|| Incorrect required parameter 1=month! Expression error: Unrecognised word "dd"., YYYY|
|Cause of death||Shot by police|
|Date|| June 17 – June 21, 1995|
|Location(s)||New Jersey & New York City, New York, United States|
Darnell Collins was an American who killed seven people and wounded three others in New Jersey, and New York City, New York, United States from June 17 to June 21, 1995, before being shot by police.
- Shirley Gates, 51, Mother of April Gates, shot twice in the head on June 17
- April Gates, 30, Collins ex-girlfriend, shot in the head and twice in the stomach on June 17
- William Dawson, 41, Drug dealer, shot in the chest on June 17
- Jose Gabriel Escarpetta, 38, Parking lot attendant, shot three times in the arm and shoulder on June 20
- Jeffrey Roork, 26, Office worker, shot in the head on June 20
- David Roth, 54, Office worker, shot in the head on June 20
- Emmanuel Malan, Taxi driver, shot in the back of the head on June 21
- Stacey Smith, 27, Friend of William Dawson, shot in the neck on June 17
- Badre Awsi, 60, Gas station clerk, hit on the head on June 18
- Norma Acosta, shot in the head on June 20
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.