|Born|| ca. 1952|
|Date|| December 3, 1980|
Ernesto David was a Filipino who killed five people and seriously wounded at least 25 others when detonating a fragmentation grenade at the Sulok Pub, a discotheque in Manila, Philippines on December 3, 1980. The 28-year-old and three others left the establishment in rage when they were refused credit to buy drinks, but he returned at around 3 a.m. and tossed the grenade onto the dance floor, killing the club's manager, two bar employees, and two customers. He was arrested on December 4 and confessed to the crime.
- ↑ Grenade instead of pesos, The Straits Times (December 4, 1980)
- ↑ Filipino held, The Straits Times (December 5, 1980)
- ↑ 5 dead, 28 hurt in disco blast, The Palm Beach Post (December 3, 1980)
- ↑ Philippine grenades kill 8, The Bulletin (December 3, 1980)
- ↑ Angered 'tough' throws grenade into bar crowd, Indiana Evening Gazette (December 4, 1980)