|Cause of death||Suicide|
|Date|| October 20, 1985|
Labor, a corporal who had been assigned as a stewart, was reprimanded that day for being drunk and uttering unsavory remarks when calling his superiors for dinner. After dinner he armed himself with an M16 assault rifle and rushed into the officers' conference room, where he killed two majors, three captains, and a lieutenant, before committing suicide.
- ↑ Soldier kills 6, then self, The Milwaukee Journal (October 21, 1985)
- ↑ Filipino soldier kills 6, himself, The Vindicator (October 21, 1985)
- ↑ Two die as Manila police fire on march, The Sydney Morning Herald (October 22, 1985)
- ↑ Philippine Soldier Kills 6 Officers, Self, Los Angeles Times (October 22, 1985)
- ↑ Korporaal doodt zes officieren, Nederlands Dagblad (October 22, 1985)