|Manado amok case|
|Date|| June 4, 1964|
One June 4, 1964 a man killed four people and wounded fifty others, twenty of them seriously, aboard the motor vessel "Kamanga" anchored in the harbour of Manado, Indonesia. The man, who was armed with a knife, was himself seriously injured when the passengers fought back and forced him over the side of the ship into the water. He was later arrested by police.
- ↑ Passenger slays four, wounds 50 in ship, The Straits Times (June 5, 1964)
- ↑ Mata en un ataque de locura a cuatro pasajeros de un barque, ABC (June 5, 1964)
- ↑ "Flitsen" uit het buitenland - Menado, Zierikzeesche Nieuwsbode (June 5, 1964)
- ↑ Een amokmaker, Amigoe di Curacao (June 9, 1964)
- ↑ Kleine Nachrichten - Amokläufer tötete vier Menschen, Passauer Neue Presse (June 5, 1964)