|Born|| ca. 1969|
October 3, 2004
|Cause of death||Killed by angry mob|
|Date|| October 3, 2004|
Nantjo (also identified as Nanje) was an Indonesian who killed five people and seriously wounded eleven others in Kalora, a village five kilometres west of PaluIndonesia on October 3, 2004, before being killed himself.
Was mentally ill, had been kept in shackles for over a year by family, was freed shortly before murders, that night residents had gathered at subdistrict hall for a traditional celebration, At 8 p.m. Nantjo, 35, a resident of neighbouring Kanuna, burst into hall, attacked people with a knife, people first fled, but then fought back and killed him with stones. Injured 18 people, four of whom later died in hospital. About 200 police officers were dispatched to the scene to maintain order.
Besides Nantjo one person died at the scene, while three others died in hospital.
Tido died at scene from stomach wound, among the injured were two children, most of the others were women, 12 seriously wounded, Khitan celebration at home of Luje in Kaurak village 
- Lesi, 21
- Tido, 29
- Yulia, 23
Among those wounded were
- Ahmad Syarif
- ↑ Pria Gila Mengamuk, Lima Tewas, Lampung Post (October 5, 2004)
- ↑ Five die as mentally ill man runs amok, The Jakarta Post (October 4, 2004)
- ↑ Restraining mental patients worsens problems: Doctor, The Jakarta Post (October 5, 2004)
- ↑ Bentrok di Kalora Sulteng, Korban Tewas Jadi 4 Orang, detiknews.com (October 4, 2004)
- ↑ Orang Gila Mengamuk di Hajatan 5 Orang Tewas, Indosiar (October 4, 2004)
- ↑ Bentrokan di Kalora Sulteng, 2 Orang Tewas, 16 Luka, 'detiknews.com' (October 3, 2004)
- ↑ Orang Gila Mengamuk di Pesta, 5 Tewas, Indosiar (November 1, 2004)