|Surabaya amok case|
|Date|| February 1967|
In February 1967 an Indonesian killed seven people and wounded 24 others in Surabaya, Indonesia. The man fled when he was about to be taken to prison by police and at a market threw at least one hand grenade at his pursuers.
- Tawar, an Indonesian who killed four people and wounded seven others in Surabaya on December 25, 1955.
- ↑ In Soerabaja..., Nieuwsblad van het Noorden(February 21, 1967)
- ↑ Ontvluchte gevangene richt bloedbad aan in Soerabaja, Amigoe di Curacao (February 21, 1967)
- ↑ Ontvluchte gevangene doodt zeven personen met handgranaten, Limburgsch Dagblad (February 22, 1967)
- ↑ Grenade kills 7 in market, The Straits Times (February 23, 1967)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.